Sometimes, we have to face the fact that the things in our home need to be replaced. It’s not fun, but it’s necessary. Save yourself the headache of finding the right HVAC equipment and trying to solve things all by yourself. Call us. At Oxford Energy in New Jersey, we are the team of heating and air conditioning experts who will make sure your old furnace is safely removed and your new one is safely and properly installed. We have an extensive knowledge of the furnace options and conversions from oil to electric on the market and we will make sure you get the right one for your home or place of business.
Signs your furnace needs to be replaced include, but are certainly not limited to:
- It is more than 15 years old
- The burner flame isn’t blue, but yellow instead
- Your heating bill has increased significantly
- Your thermostat setting never seems to correspond with the actual temperature in the room
- The past couple of years have seemed like a constant hazed of furnace repair
- You’re noticing funny noises or strange smells coming from the furnace
- You barely notice a difference between the air outside and the air inside
Want to know more about our furnace replacement services? Ready to set up an appointment? Reach out to us today. We are more than happy to help.